Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving weekend

This year was an inlaw year so we went to Ryan's dad's in West Valley for Thanksgiving. It was a great meal, Beckie is a good cook but it just didn't really feel like Thanksgiving. Nothing beats a big Thanksgiving dinner at Ganny's house followed by a long game of chicken foot dominoes and left overs and pie. We didn't go over to Kim & Beckies until 3pm so we had all morning with nothing to do so we decided to put up the Christmas tree. I never thought the day would come that I owned an artifical tree and that I would put it up on Thanksgiving. What is the world coming to? I am glad to have it done though and with Ryan's scheduele the way that it is we have to take advantage of the time he is home. I can't believe Christmas is so close.




This was quite a funny site.

Emily showing off her "socks".

4 comments:

Jared & Tami said...

Hey guys, the tree looks great!!! I think Mack is starting to look like daddy... sorry we missed you guys, hope all is well.

Tami

Arin and Troy said...

How do you always get the cutest pictures of Emily doing that stuff?? After looking at yours and Jen's blogs, my babies will have alot to live up to in the cuteness category that's for sure.

Arin and Troy said...

Oh, and I can't believe you and Jen have actually resorted to doing FAKE trees! Who have you become????? :)

Vanderlinden Clan said...

you guys just look like such a happy little family!! I can't believe how blue Mack's eyes are!! Think of how funny it would be if Mel's babies are not blue-eyed!! Oh, your tree looks nice, too.