Thursday, May 7, 2009

Deseret Industries, I love you. Flart yuck, I don't love you.

Because last Saturday I found these for $2 and $3 each
All from GAP & Old Navy.

Scored 2 pairs of like-new jeans for Emi.
And snagged these $1 finds.

What a day!
I tried to leave this boy there because he kept trying to touch me with this gooey glob earlier that day, but they said they don't accept donated children. So I had to bring him home and curse the mother who allowed her child to give the yucky stuff as a birthday gift. I thought there was an unspoken pact among parents to not commit such atrocities.

6 comments:

Candice said...

LOL!

Vanderlinden Clan said...

you always find the good things! i think there are no cute boy clothes because boys trash their clothes far before they ever make it to the DI!

Stirling's said...

Hey I think that dress was Kellianne's (the blue gingham one) that is too funny!!!

Ganny said...

Hey good bargains, and cute too. Isac's yukky stuff does indeed look yukky....Love ganny

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

I always loved Kellianne's blue dress so I am glad Emily has one like it now. Was hers a size 5? That would be so funny if it was!

Stirling's said...

No...I think it was an 8 or maybe a 10. Emily is so stinkin adorable!