Thursday, December 13, 2007

First trip to the sledding hill










Last weekend we had all the cousins spend the day together. We painted Christmas ornaments and went sledding. All of them loved the sledding and were so daring. Isac and I had a big wipe out. Emily built a snowman and decorated it with what she had on hand...her hat and Mack's pacifier. That night my grandma Tutu came over to give the kids their Christmas gifts. It was a fun preview of Christmas and the kids all got such neat things. Isac has played with Emily's chimes more than she has and he has already memorize songs. The girls spent the night so we set up the little tent downstairs for them to sleep in. It was so fun having them over. I wish I could be a kid again.

1 comments:

Arin and Troy said...

That was a fun day. Are me and Troy just not cool enough to be on your blog?? I see you just cut us out of one of the pics!