Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Top 5 Reasons Amy loves Ryan


Today Ryan and I are celebrating our 5th Anniversary!! This may not seem very significant but we're thrilled we have made it this far. So in honor of the day I thought it would be fun to post this Top 5 list:
5. Ryan cleans up throw-up. I know this is a weird thing to mention, but after a recent round of the stomach flu at our house it is fresh on my mind so stay with me. I don't hate very many things in this world but I definitely hate throwing up and anything associated with it. I am the mother who runs in the opposite direction when her children start to puke. Thankfully Ryan is always there to take care of things and to me that is priceless.
4. Ryan has so many strengths and talents that I never realized when I agreed to marry him. I won't attempt to list them all but I will mention as an example that when he suggested remodeling the basement himself I didn't have a clue how gigantic of a project we were looking at but I thought there would be no way he could do it and that it would only be a matter of time before we were calling in a crew. However he surprised me by doing almost everything on his own and I now enjoy the fruits of his labor. And I don't question him anymore (at least not as much) when he says he knows how to do something.
3. Ryan has given me three great kids that I wouldn't be able to manage without him.
2. Ryan works so hard to take care of our little family and our home. Even though his schedule is so full he still manages to maintain our house, get things done at work, and make good grades in school. I have to remind myself alot when I want to complain or be mad that he is hardly ever home that he has it worse than I do because he is the one running in every direction.
1. Ryan helps me be who I want to be and accepts me for how I am even when he's not thrilled about it. I am grateful to have a husband that is so considerate and respectful of me. We have come along way over these five years and made so many wonderful memories and I look forward to many more. Here's to another 5 Lovey!!!

3 comments:

Jared & Tami said...

Happy 5th anniversary!!!!!!

Ryan....looks like you have a lot to live up to. Don't let her down.

Luv you guys...

Arin and Troy said...

After reading this post I dont know if I should be happy for you guys or worried for you guys...:) Either way, Congrats! You guys have a perfect little family!

Arin and Troy said...

I just have to clarify that my previous post was JUST A JOKE!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha