Thursday, February 7, 2008

I thought I WAS a princess...I had glass slippers!!




















As I was putting Emily to bed tonight out of no where she said "Mommy, you not a princess."  
I was curious as to what exactly that meant so I asked "Is JJ a princess?"  (JJ is my older sister Jen, Sam's mom.)  Emily responded with a giggle "Nooo."  Still confused I asked "Is Dawn-Dawn a princess?"  (This is my younger sister Arin who has no kids.)  Emily's face lit up and she said with a little attitude "Yeah!"  At this point I thought I might be on to something so I asked "Is Aunt Cindy a princess?"  (Cindy is also childless.)  This question got the same response, "Yeah!"  That confirmed what she was trying to get across...I have turned into a FRUMPY mom and I guess Jen has too.  Thanks Emily.

2 comments:

Vanderlinden Clan said...

come on now, Emi, me frumpy? I don't think so!! well, maybe on some days, maybe pretty much all days but Thursdays!

Arin and Troy said...

ha ha! That is the funniest thing I have ever heard! Emily might be onto something! :)