Monday, February 4, 2008

I've been Triple Tagged

I have been tagged 3 separate times with 3 different tags and I haven't responded to any of them yet.  But I had a minute tonight and thought I would start with the easiest one from my friend Tammy.  The ABC's...


A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Ryan & my sisters
C-Cake or Pie: Fresh Peach Pie
D- Day of Choice: Tuesday
E- Essential Item: Being able to take a shower.  I know it's not an "item" but I can't live without it.
F- Favorite Color: Green
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Either...it's sugar right
H- Hometown: Chickasha, Oklahoma
I- Indulgence(s): Reading
J- January or July: July could we get some warm sun...I am tired of snow
K-Kids: Isac, Emily, Mack and does Ryan or my Dad count?
L-Life is incomplete without: Family
M- Marriage Date: December 5, 2002
N- Number of Siblings: 3
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: I am always afraid someone is under my bed (Michael Meyers) or car.
Q- Quote(s): "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Ghandi
R- Reason To Smile: Ryan is home and all the kids are asleep.
S- Season: Spring, how much longer...
T- Tag Six: I know there are lots of tags going around so if any of you that check my blog want to participate I would love to read your ABC's
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I'm a Democrat and I consider myself more liberal than conservative
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I like meat as long as I don't think about what I'm eating
W- Worst Habit: Not answering the phone.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: good BBQ from various hole in the wall restaurants
Z: Zodiac: Aquarius

2 comments:

Vanderlinden Clan said...

I like the new look; keep the new stuff coming...

Arin and Troy said...

You will be damned by everyone in Utah for saying you are a liberal democrat...