Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The BIG 2-9


Today is Ryan's 29th Birthday!!! Unfortunately it's not going to seem like much of a birthday to him. Since it is the end of the semester he has several projects for school that he is working on today and tonight is inventory at his store, where a company comes in after the store is closed and counts all of the frames, etc. As the manager he is required to be there late into the night so he won't really have a chance to celebrate today. This is really a bummer, especially after the amazing birthday getaway that he arranged for me in February.

5 comments:

Arin and Troy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!! Sorry it won't be a very fun birthday for you!

Stirling's said...

We can't believe how young you are...Are you really 29 or is that just a front for old you really are. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!! Scott wanted to know if you were having a mid-life crisis buying a motorcycle, but at that age you cAN'T be in a midlife crisis already~

Candice said...

Happy happy birthday Ryan dear
Happy days will come to you all year
If we had one wish then it would be
A happy happy birthday to you from, well, we!
Happy Birthday!!!!
Am I really older than you?? Ugh~from Candice

Vanderlinden Clan said...

Ry- I've regretted all day not taking your lunch order! I guess you could just think about your favorite and imagine that I really did bring it over. Maybe it would've made it feel a little more like a birthday. You'll have to let me know how it feels to be 29; I'm sneaking right up on you! Happy Birthday!!

margaret wheeler said...

Hey Ryan,
HaPpY BiRtHdAY!!! I hope 29 is a magical year. Since getting your Christmas Card I have been checking your blog. Does that make me a blog stalker?! I hope not, it sounds kind of creepy. It has been fun to see your little family. Go on a Slurpee run for old times sake.
Take Care,
Margaret Wheeler