Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's official...I'm going home...

To Oklahoma, for a visit anyways. I booked our tickets this morning and I am so excited! Isac is equally thrilled, and Emily keeps asking when we get to fly on the airplane. I can't wait to relax at my Ganny's house, eat at all of my favorite down-home, hole-in-the-wall restaurants, drive down the road (not the street) and have people you don't even know wave, and checkout my stepdad's awesome corn maze.Don't you wish you could go too?

6 comments:

Arin and Troy said...

No fair! I wish we would have gone in October instead of May so we could go to the corn maze!

The Nickell Family said...

Have a great time on your trip! I've never been to OK but I sure wish I could do the corn maze!

By the way, super cute pics of you and your family...were you at the Bountiful Temple?

Love,
Sharlene

CasaJenkins said...

I want to go! Do I fit in your bags?

Dana Marie said...

yay!! when are you coming?? That corn maze does look awesome!!

oh, and they repaved the road, so it's pretty nice again lol!

Ganny said...

I am excited. Love ganny

anderson5 said...

There's no place like home!