Friday, January 16, 2009

It's like Christmas Eve all over again...


Isac and Ryan are going to see Walking with Dinosaurs tonight. Isac, being the dino-lover that he is, is SO EXCITED he is practically counting down the minutes until it is time to go. I even suckered him into doing extra jobs around the house to ensure that he could still get to go because you know "We could scalp these tickets if your room isn't spotless...."
The anticipation is pretty intense so I hope the experience is all that he expects it to be and more!

3 comments:

Jared & Tami said...

jackson is jealous... He is loving Dino's as well.....

hope you have a blast

Arin and Troy said...

I dont know if I believe you were able to get him to do extra jobs. I would have to see that to believe it.

Marcus, Angie & Bug said...

that's fun! We got to go, even tho little ellie had idea what a dinosaur even was. hope they had a great time!