Thursday, June 18, 2009

Reminders from Emily

While playing with my jewelry box Emily came across a few of my Young Women's Medallions.
She being the little churchy one that she is thought they were fabulous.
She immediately wanted to put one on and chose this one:
As I placed it around her neck she half whispered in her serious voice,

"This is so I will always remember to PRAY."

Ok.

Then she decided on this one for me: As she put it on me she started,
"This is so you can always remember..."
then she paused, looked at the necklace again, raised an eyebrow, and then continued as serious as before...

"This is so you can always remember, to put your hair on FIRE."

I will remember that.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

hahaha! That's the best :)

Sheri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Candice said...

That totally made me laugh out loud!! LOL!

Arin and Troy said...

Oh Emily...it just keeps getting better and better...

Stirling's said...

You need to start a book of all the funny things Emily does! That is too funny!

Candice said...

I didn't realize that the second picture was a lady! LOL!