Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Camping at Strawberry Reservoir

One perk of having Arin & Troy living with us is that they like to go camping & they are nice enough to let us go with them. Plus they have a trailer which makes camping with kids almost appealing if that is possible. Ok maybe not appealing, but at least more convenient. We had a great time. I had never been up there and was very impressed with the surroundings...we were in a forest of Quaking Aspens with lots of wildflowers and butterflies everywhere. It made me feel like a little kid again.

Isac & Emily enjoyed the campfire...I mostly liked the smores.
Isac was even nice enough to chop the wood. Maybe being a lumberjack is in his future.
And he was stoked that Troy let him shoot the 22. I don't like guns.
Emily loved riding the 4-wheeler. There was a large herd of sheep up there that was interesting to watch.
And Mack was just happy and cute as usual.

4 comments:

Stirling's said...

When I first saw that picture with the smores it looked like Emily had scissors in her mouth but I am guessing they are tongs. I got scared for a minute...looks like you had fun!

Arin and Troy said...

It was fun, I wish we could have stayed for 2 nights though. I can't believe you didnt post anything about Mack and the hot dog...

Sheri said...

Looks like you guys had fun. What's up with Mack and the hot dog????

anderson5 said...

A camper is the only way to go with kids. Isac looks like he is having a blast with the gun and chopping wood!