Thursday, July 24, 2008

I HATE hot dogs, but I LOVE Mack!!!

I don't like people to say they hate things unless they REALLY mean it. I have always been this way. Even when I was little I would never tell my parents or siblings that I hated them because to me that was the ultimate in hurtful things you could say. So I don't use the expression lightly. But one thing I do hate-HOT DOGS. I think they are disgusting. Isac made it through the first 4 years of his life without eating one. Emily two. Mack was offered one this weekend. This was his reaction...

Notice the look of disgust. He wouldn't have anything to do with it. Smart boy.

Mack has never been one to turn down food. This is him 2 seconds later with a strawberry.He really was hungry, but like his mother he knows better than to eat a hot dog. Now I just need to figure out a way to keep Ryan from corrupting him.

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Thanks for telling the "hot dog story". I am really not a hot dog fan myself. Addy and Darren love them. I don't think Delaney has ever even tried one!

anderson5 said...

I agree! My kids don't like them either! YAY!!!

Rebekah said...

What?!!! You are crazy! Hot Dogs are the best! How is it possible that your kids haven't tried hot dogs?

Arin and Troy said...

I agree with Bekah, hot dogs are the BEST! You and Mack are just weird! At least you can be weird together!