Thursday, July 10, 2008

Welcome Haleigh Brooke Smith

The stork made a special delivery to Jackson Hole today. Ryan's sister Tami had her baby girl this morning. I don't know the exact details (they came via Ryan) but I am pretty sure she was 7 lbs. 1 oz. and 17 1/2 in. I will post the pic later, but she is a cutie, she looks like Jackson with a head full of dark hair. We are very excited to have a new girl cousin & niece and we can't wait to meet her...why do you guys have to live so far away anyways? Congratulations Tami, Jared & Jackson and welcome to the world little Haleigh!!!

1 comments:

Arin and Troy said...

Congrats Tami & Jared! Although, it looks like Amy & Ryan's kids will have 2 cousins named Haley one of these days because that is the name I have been planning to use for years. :) I can't wait to see some pics!