Monday, November 3, 2008

I know everyone is probably tired of hearing about it...

...but I still have a few things to post about our trip! We spent an afternoon playing at that the local park, Shannon Springs. We forgot to bring bread to feed the ducks, but the kids had fun walking around on the bridge, and they even had some of the old school playground equipment from back in the day!
This kid loves life!
The merry-go-round! Always a favorite...hard to believe it is still there. Not exactly the safest thing to have around.
Mack thought it was great that the ducks were so friendly, until they bit him. If you look closely you can see the look of shock & terror on his precious face as he is about to burst into tears.
The End.

2 comments:

Stirling's said...

I love the pictures of you and Mack! So adorable!

anderson5 said...

I loved the merry-go-round when I was little! You have some cute kids which I know you already know that, but they are so cute and growing fast!