Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat....

I guess Isac chose TRICK.
He threw up all night.
It was hot dogs.
I HATE throw up and I HATE hot dogs so this made for a pretty pathetic situation.
He didn't make it to the toilet the first time.
I am the mother that runs the opposite direction when the puking starts.
Thank goodness Ryan was home.
He shampooed carpet till midnight.
Not entirely because of the throw up mess.
I think he just was having too much fun.

Isac is feeling much better this morning but what a bummer way to spend Halloween when you're 10.
Let's just hope no one else in the family follows his lead.

Here is a preview of our little monsters' costumes:
We have Indiana Jones,Mack the Train Engineer, and Woody.
Happy Halloween!!!

4 comments:

Vanderlinden Clan said...

that sucks about the throw up; a hot dog allergy must run through your veins and been passed on to your kids! They look really cute! I can't believe how big Mack is!

Sheri said...

I am sorry about the barf! And to think that we had the nerve to offer you hot dogs on Halloween night!

Stirling's said...

Oh Amy I am so sorry! That has got to be the worst thing in the world to have to clean up! Tell Isac we will bring him over some candy the stirling kids got way too much candY!!!!!!!!

Rebekah said...

It was so fun seeing you on Halloween. Thanks for coming over with your cute kids - I just love them!