Thursday, October 23, 2008

Meeting cousins

My cousin Matt & his wife Kim adopted 3 brothers, age 12, 10, & 9, from the foster care system. They are all three very well behaved and cute. I had never met them, so they came up. After they adopted them, they had Kinsley. Isn't it funny how things workout? She is a cutie...I think she looks alot like her Aunt Dana did.
Isac and the boys warmed up to each other and had a good time playing 3-way Thumb Wars. That was something I have never seen.
This a picture Emily took of my Ganny that night.

3 comments:

Dana Marie said...

You think Kinsley looks like me?? She's totally the girl version of Matt!!

Ganny said...

Man, what a Red Neck picture of me. I guess what you see is what you get. It is getting close to winter here in Oklahoma. I will be having red beans and fried taters, and pickled okry, and cornbread, and I must find my shoes. Hee Hee Love Ganny The fishing picture of Isac should be entered in a contest. It is awesome. I have enjoyed your blogs about the trip.

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

Right...that's what I said. Couldn't you technically be considered a girl version of Matt considering you are siblings? Regardless she is cute, so you should just take it as a compliment.