Monday, October 27, 2008

More visits.

This is Isac with his first dad, Chris.We saw him twice on our trip.
It was kind of strange, but in a good way.
It was amazing to see how alike they are in random things & ways.
It was interesting to see a spark or connection between them, I don't mean to get too deep or personal, but it really seemed like they have always known each other and have a strong bond, even though we have VERY little contact with him and we haven't seen him in over 5 years.
Isac was only 5 at the time and alot has changed since then.
It was a little overwhelming for me but,
It was also important to me that Isac had the chance to see him.
I was appreciative that Chris took time out of his schedule to make a visit work.

And I don't really mind that Isac looks so much like him, I just hope he turns out acting more like Ryan!
Oh and this is his ME-ME. I am glad we got to spend sometime with her too. She was always good to us.

6 comments:

CasaJenkins said...

I always thought Isac looked just like you but after seing his dad they look so much alike. He still has your sense of humor right!
Ryan is a great guy and in my opinion he is a good example to all of us. I still remember when we were moving, Ryan and Isac were the only people that came to help and I will never forget that.

Ganny said...

your posts on the trip have been awesome. DeeOgee wants to know when she will make her debut. Love Ganny

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

Tell DeeOgee that her turn is coming...we can only do so much around here!

Stirling's said...

Those are great pictures...I think Isac looks more like you! I love all of your pictures, you guys did a ton of stuff for a one week trip!

anderson5 said...

Isac is a good kid (and cute!) You have done a great job raising him! I have a lot of respect for Ryan too! I think men who marry a woman with a child are wonderful! Jason's dad did the same thing and I think it is so great! Looks like a fun trip!

Arin and Troy said...

Those pictures still trip me out! I am glad that the visit was a success and not a disaster. :)