Thursday, October 2, 2008

Where have I been...

I am not really sure. Ryan has been in Ohio and now Montana, but I guess I have just been in a blogging rut. We have lots of fun things going on to blog about, but since Emily has started preschool I have been busy working on my ebay stuff, so I think spending time on the computer for that burns me out and I am done before blogging even gets a chance. But I intend to catch up soon, it might just have to wait for the cold weather though. We are trying to soak in as much of this warm sun as we can before it goes away. I am not looking forward to winter!!! Neither is Emily

2 comments:

Jared & Tami said...

what ebay stuff are you working on.....

Arin and Troy said...

I think I am definately winning the worst blogger award lately, so i wouldnt worry about it if I were you!