Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ode to Girl Scout Cookies


Oh Caramel Delights* how I love you.
I bought $21 worth of you on Saturday,
and this morning I threw away the last empty box.
Our time together was so short.
Why must you come only once a year?



* I know, I know they are called Samoas. But when I was selling Girl Scout cookies in Oklahoma they were called Caramel Delights which in my opinion is a much more appealing, and appropriate name. So that is what I will always call the delicious little morsels. I mean come on wouldn't you rather eat a Caramel Delight over a Samoa any day?

2 comments:

Dana Marie said...

Jealous!!!!!!

totally agree caramel delights are the best, and is the best name

Candice said...

Those are my favorite too!! I am totally in withdrawals now that mine are gone.