Thursday, March 5, 2009

Spring where are you?

After several lovely spring-like days in a row why did we have to wake up to snow this morning?
We want to be doing this:

Not this:

I am so ready for Mr. Sun to come back so that the kids and I can spend the majority of our days outside again. I have big plans for our yard, our garden and our summertime adventures in general. Plus I had my wisdom teeth out earlier this week (not fun by the way) so I have been shut up in the house eating milkshakes and Jello. I am hungry for real food but every time I try to eat any I have issues with it sticking in my gums and mixing up with flappy pieces of skin and stitches so that's not really working out very well. Sorry to gross you out but I'm living it.

7 comments:

Candice said...

I am so sorry. I had my wisdom teeth out when I only had Katrina. I ended up getting a horrible infection in my jaw. The pain was awful!! I am sad about the snow too. At least the sun came out and melted it today.

Vanderlinden Clan said...

what a great idea on the mural! what was it for? just fun? i'm ready for spring, too, but not daylight savings time & for kids staying up until 9:00 because it's still daylight outside. :(

Ganny said...

It has been in the high eighties here. I have no heat on and used the AC in the car. Guess I can be prepared fot the Panama trip. It is very hot there. I have my suitcase packed full, and have no room for my clothes. I will have a heavy carry on.I won a nice watch at The Farmers Union meeting. I am taking it to give away.hopefully to a little "old" man that has no shoes and worn out clothes, I can fit him with a pair of glasses and he will be so thrilled. Emily is enjoying the snow. Love Ganny

Dana Marie said...

you may not have wanted to play in the snow, but Emily looks like she's having a blast!

Jared & Tami said...

I heard about your teeth. Hope you are feeling better. I hear ya on the warm weather.... can't wait until it gets here

Stirling's said...

I'm sorry about your wisdom teeth...I'd say I will bring you dinner but I don't think that would be too helpful if you can't eat!

katwalk said...

my ???? who painted in the middle with the heart&sun?????