Monday, August 17, 2009

This is how you give yourself a Heart-Attack...

Spray a fine mist of thisover every piece of living room furniture that you own,
without realizing it when you intended to pickup this instead.Thank goodness the heavens happened to be shining down on me at that moment because for some unknown reason it did not bleach a SINGLE spot on the fabric.

And I sprayed a lot.
Seriously nothing short of a miracle in my book.

And I even manage to survive all of this after barely getting over*The Dry-Erase Marker Incident of '09, in which Darling Mackey, age 2, thought it would be fun to draw on EVERY cushion and pillow (for a total of 16) of the furniture mentioned above with a lovely, blue Dry-Erase marker. I was so horrified he was lucky that he looks like this
I was so applaud at the sight that I did not take the time to document his handy work with the camera, but don't worry the image is still burned into my mind. And all I can say is thank goodness for Magic Erasers. With their help most of it came out.
*This is not to be confused with The Dry-Erase Maker Incident of "07 in which Darling Emily, also age 2 at the time, decided that drawing on the couch with a lovely blue Dry-Erase Marker would be a great way to show off her budding artistic abilities and send some attention her way on the day after her new baby brother came home from the hospital.

Who keeps leaving out the Dry-Erase Markers anyways?

2 comments:

Toes on the Nose said...

Oh Amy, I can just imagine the jump your heart did when you realized what you were spraying. Maybe it's time to put that couch away and invest in some cheap old futons for a few years :). We miss you guys lots. Why do you Bountiful people have to be so great?

Anonymous said...

A hіgh quality camera for a very attraсtive pгice or just a bаd quality picture?

Dіsсovеr οn the full rеview at http://reviews.

top-information.nеt/canon-powеrshοt-ѕх50-hs-review/
Here is my website weightloss.allthebestproducts.net