Monday, October 26, 2009

And this one..


...survived another Scout overnighter! He said it was crazy fun and I guess it probably was to him...I mean really imagine that you are him, up in the mountains, with four other 11 year old boys and leaders who don't mind letting them act like 11 year old boys, surviving on a diet of mainly marshmallows and hot dogs, with no one around to tell him to brush his teeth, or hair or wash his hands, sleeping/staying up all night singing silly songs and telling goofy stories in a tent/tarp rigged up on the branch of a tree because no one thought about bringing a real tent. His idea of a great time.

*I just want to remember that one of his leaders told me afterwards what a funny kid Isac is (as if I didn't already know) and asserted that he was the best thing about the whole trip. I was relieved that they felt that way instead of being annoyed with his phrase of the day which happened to be, "You guys remind me of a song...." followed by a strange song about penguins.

1 comments:

Arin and Troy said...

Oh Isac, when did you go from sweet little boy to independent pre-teen??? Did I really just refer to ISAC as a PRE-TEEN???!!!! so weird....