Thursday, October 22, 2009

It didn't feel right at the time...



...but he cried to wear it because it had Hot Air Balloons on it. So I told myself it wasn't hurting anything and put it on him. Doesn't he look pleased. The next morning I think Ryan broke the world record for getting the kids (Mack at least) dressed. He commented that when he first noticed, he didn't think it bothered him, but quickly changed his mind and took it off. Maybe I should put Mack to bed in nightgowns more often so that he is always dressed when I come home from work.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

My son was home sick from school yesterday and I asked him what movie he wanted to watch. He picked "Barbie and the Magic of Pegasus." Oy! I tried not to panic or worry. "He's only 6; he's only 6; he's only 6."

katwalk said...

I think he looks cute..

Dana Marie said...

Hot air balloons are totally a boy thing! lol! cute

Toes on the Nose said...

Whats wrong with it? I wear Megan's nightgowns all the time!! NOT!!! Good job changing him Ryan! I will send out some JI Joe pajamas for him.
Doug

Ganny said...

come on Ryan.......Pretty neat lookin' I'd say....Ganny

Arin and Troy said...

I think he is just as sweet as can be in boy or girl clothes. :)