Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ready or not here we go...

So tonight our fun-filled summer is coming to an end. The clothes are laid out, the backpack is ready, and I think I am even feeling a little Back to School Jitters/excitement. That's odd since I am not even the one going to school. Isn't it funny how those feelings come back...like Christmas Eve or something. I am ready to get back into a routine, but it just doesn't seem like school should already be starting again. I will miss the lazy days of summer and having Isac home all day. However I am not sure which one of us is looking forward to no more daily chore lists more, him or me! It has been a daily battle for him to get his jobs finished! Crazy Kid! I just hope we can make it through 5th grade! So are we ready for tomorrow? Probably not. But it's coming, so bring it on...

Here's the big 5th grader on his first day...

5 comments:

Vanderlinden Clan said...

like you said, ready or not... I'm sure it will be a welcomed change for everyone. Good luck Isac! I hope you have a great year!

Dana Marie said...

He's in the 5th grade?????? wow! when did that happen? lol

as an aside: the picture of Emily on the side bar is way cute!

Sheri said...

I feel like you do...Ready or not we are off to school! Good luck with 5th grade Isac!

Jared & Tami said...

i love the new pictures of you guys!!!

Jared & Tami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.