Tuesday, August 26, 2008

TAGGED!!!


Actually, not me, just Isac and Emily, so I will be their scribe.

Emily
Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Dishwater Blonde?

Favorite Movie: She says a SCARY one but I am pretty sure it is Toy Story 2

Favorite Book: Going on a Bear Hunt

Place to go: Sam's House

Restaurant: McDonald's

Favorite Food: Cocoa (her term for cereal)

Favorite Candy: Suckers

Favorite Color: green

Favorite Toy: Her Bicycle & Woody doll

Favorite Song: The Bumble Bee Song

Favorite Game: Duck, Duck, Goose

Favorite Cereal: Cocoa









Isac
Eyes: Blue

Hair: Dishwater Blonde too

Favorite Movie: Batman Dark Knight...I know we are horrible parents for letting him go before we heard the reviews.

Favorite Book: Robin Hood (easy answer b/c this is what he currently reading)

Place to go: Isaac B.'s house

Restaurant: Sizzler

Favorite Food: "When it comes to food I pretty much like everything, except onions."

Favorite Candy: Juicy Drop Pop (is this even a REAL candy?)

Favorite Color: Blue

Favorite Toys: Legos

Favorite Song: Cotton Eyed Joe by Crazy Frog (thanks Mrs. Dean for introducing us to Crazy Frog!)

Favorite Game: Chess

Favorite Cereal:
"What kind of question is that?"he asks. Trix with NO Kix!" (I have a habit of mixing healthier cereals in with
the kid's sugary cereal. Somehow it makes it seem a little better.)



Now it is your turn...If you have children that know my children, you are tagged. If I know your children, you are tagged. If you have a picture of your children on your blog, you are tagged.

1 comments:

Stirling's said...

That picture is so cute of those two! I want to know Mac's favs...maybe next year he will be able to tell all of us!