Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Summer is busy...who has time to blog?

I have lots to blog about lately, but just can't seem to come up with the time! We have been working hard on finishing up the bathroom. As of last night we now have an operational toilet & sink. Yeah!!! It is going to be the best room in our house I think. So maybe I will get around to posting our fun summer adventures sometime soon. Life slows down when school starts right? Yeah I didn't think so either.

So for now a funny story I want to remember from Emily. She was playing "baby" with her Curious George. She put one of Mack's diaper on him, got him a bottle & blanket, etc. I said "Oh Emily, you are being such a good mommy to George." She looked at me with scrunched up eyebrows & replied with plenty of Emmy Attitude "I'm not being a MOM! I'm being a DAD!"
DUH. I guess I should have known.

0 comments: