Monday, April 20, 2009

I Have Been Accepted!!!


Many of you may know that I (Ryan) have been working toward getting into nursing school for the last couple of years. After finally completing all the prerequisites I applied to three schools this last fall, The University of Utah, Weber State and The Davis Applied Technology College (DATC). About a month or so ago I heard from both Weber and the DATC that I was not accepted. The University of Utah is by far the most difficult to get into, so I thought my chances of getting in were nill. Well this evening I found out that I have been accepted to the University of Utah's Nursing Program starting this fall.

13 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wooohoo!!! Congrats!!! That is a terrific program, and so exciting for you and your family :)

Arin and Troy said...

Wow! That's awesome! :) I guess things always do work out the way they are supposed to even when you think they wont.

Candice said...

Congratulations! Jim and I did a little happy dance for you last night, of course, that was before he sent you those text messages about the red t-shirt! LOL! They just knew, that you were a die hard Ute fan, I'm sure that made all the difference.

Vanderlinden Clan said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can't wait and am so excited for you!!

Rebekah said...

Wow Ryan!! That's amazing! Congratulations! :)

CasaJenkins said...

Congrats, that is great you totally deserve it! way to go! : )

Brooke said...

Yeah! Congratulations!

Jared & Tami said...

i knew you 'd get in!!!! That's awesome!!! Congrats!!! You dreams are coming true :)

Sheri said...

Way to go! We are very happy for you!

Pete said...

Congrats that is great news!

Ganny said...

well after 30 minutes I may get a post. Crazy!!!!!! I know you are happy. Love ganny

Toes on the Nose said...

Congrats Ryan, That is awesome!

anderson5 said...

Congratualtions! We are truly happy for you guys!