Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Does he look like he needs a little moisturizer?

Emily loves to climb into Mack's crib. We used to have a rule against it but that got thrown out the window awhile ago. So the other day I went in and this is what I found...Emily had saturated his head in baby lotion. He didn't seem to mind. The next day was the same song, second verse. Sam was over and after a few minutes of not hearing any noise from them I went in and this is what I found...Mack covered in lotion again, this time courtesy of Sam! I guess maybe he will be able to tolerate alot in life and just go with the flow!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

I love Emily's face, like she is thinking, hmmm what is gonna happen after this photo is taken?? Did I do something wrong, am I going to get in trouble? haha Well, I must admit Mack sure is very cute covered in all that lotion! :)

Ganny said...

very cute!!!! Move over Jennifer, I think Emily and Sam will be your partners in business some day. Ganny

Stirling's said...

That is so cute! He is such a good sport. Wait until she brings home a boy...he'll pay her back!

Lakeside Ward said...

Those kids are so darn cute, and could Mack get any cuter ! I miss you guys like crazy, hope you all are well, love ya ! Cathy

Vanderlinden Clan said...

I'm just glad Emi did it first!!