Thursday, May 22, 2008

A fun waste of time!

The rules are simple:
1. Go to http://www.flickr.com/.
2. Type your answer to each question in the “search” box.
3. Try using only the first page to pick an image.
4. Copy and paste the picture into your blog.

What is your first name?


What is your favorite food?


What high school did you go to?


What is your favorite color?


Who is your celebrity crush?


What is your favorite drink?


What is your dream vacation?


What is your favorite dessert/treat?


What do you want to be when you grow up?


What is your favorite indulgence?


What do you love the most?


Now it's your turn!

3 comments:

Candice said...

Do you really have a crush on Kid Rock??? Fun!

Arin and Troy said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so glad you finally did this! I'm glad you werent too embarrassed to put Kid Rock as your crush, I need to stop denying Eminem even though I am trying really hard to move on! :) Your whole quiz turned out really cool! Now we just need to get Jenni to finally do it!

Toes on the Nose said...

Kid Rock!! Really?!?!? That would be a fun Halloween costume for you and Ryan - Kid Rock and Pamela Anderson! This is fun, I'll have to do it now.