Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

What other role in this life can be so challenging and rewarding at the same time...I can't think of one. The longer I live, and the more children I am responsible for, the more aware I am of what a great job my own mother does. There are numerous women who have impacted my life for good. My heart is full of gratitude for the women in both mine and Ryan's life who have taught us so much. I am often overwhelmed at the magnitude of what it means to be a mother. I love my babies and feel privileged to be their mother. It has been a great day spending time together and celebrating mothers. We had a picnic at the park with my mom and my sister Jen & her family. It was fun being together, playing, & relaxing. But why is it that I can never seem to get a good shot of me with the kids? This was the best we got! Happy Mother's Day.

1 comments:

Lakeside Ward said...

and my heart if full of gratitude for you Amy and that Ryan was so lucky to find you, and you guys are so good together, and such good parents, and you Amy, such a good mom....
I love you! and those sweet babies!
and my sweet Ryan

Cathy..