Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Guess who's back...back again...

Isac's back, once again! With a little buttering up and alot of bribing that mop of a hairdo is gone! We can't believe how much different he looks...he has startled us several times around the house because he doesn't look like himself and we think a stranger is in the house. Now that we can see his face, he reminds us of the little Isac that we use to know, who has been hiding behind those long bangs! Isac is also happy with the change, especially because with the warmer weather, long shaggy hair is HOT. Finally this hair drama is over, at least for awhile. What do you guys think? Isac wanted us to take a poll to see if everyone prefers the long & shaggy or the short & spiky. VOTE NOW!!

9 comments:

Brooke said...

Looks nice Isac!

Arin and Troy said...

Who is that boy??!! I dont believe that is Isac! Whoever it is, he sure is handsome!

Stirling's said...

Jill's vote is for the short and spiky-
My girls vote is for the shaggy look...sorry Amy it's the popular style now!!! You sure still look handsome Isac!!!

Candice said...

I like it both ways!! Sorry, ours is a tie.

anderson5 said...

Short and spiky! He looks so handsome!

Ganny said...

I like both on Isac. I am more in favor of the short and spiky. Isac it is a beautiful day. I wish you were here we would go "hunting" for whatever came along, maybe another pack of dogs with the coyote. Remember how much fun we had?I wish you lived closer. Love Ganny

Jared & Tami said...

definatley short, but you are a stud either way!!!!


Thanks again Amy you are a life saver!!!!! Wish we could of visited longer and Bevis I wish you were there, Love you guys!!`

Lakeside Ward said...

Isac,I think its great your parents let you choose and use your independence on how you wear your hair. I remember when Ryan was in ninth grade or high school and wanted to wear his hair shaved way up on this sides and long on the top, and I thought What? and then I realized this is a stage and it passed, so you look great both ways and I think you are great! Handsome either way!
Love Grandma in Oregon

Tanya said...

Hi Isac--i love your hair short & spiky. Maybe you can talk Gabe & Alec into a similar "do".

Your blog is awesome! Thanks for letting me visit.

:) Tanya