Sunday, June 8, 2008

Emily's New Do

I finally gave up on Emily having long hair. I have wanted her to have a cute bob her whole toddler life, but because of the funky baby-hair "curl", it just couldn't happen. So I have let it grow, trimmed it, let it grow, trimmed it, etc. for the past three years thinking that eventually it would straighten out. I decided in honor of her 3rd birthday I would have Jen cute it off. Well we did it this week and it is ADORABLE. She looks like a completely different, grown-up little girl. She has been really excited about having short hair "...like Dawn-Dawn." and I am hoping that it will be easier to manage. So far, so good...what do you guys think...
BEFORE-

6 comments:

Jared & Tami said...

She looks adorable!!!!!!! But then again she always will.

Stirling's said...

I saw her yesterday at church and I didn't get over to tell you how much we love it! The girls said mom look at Emily with her new hair cut. We all love it!

Rebekah said...

I love, LOVE the new do! Happy Birthday Emily! :)

Arin and Troy said...

Short is so much better!

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful no matter how her hair is cut, but I miss the long hair! Signed - Sad Auntie C.

anderson5 said...

She would be adorable bald! She is seriously the cutest! Burke came home from church and my mom asked him what he learned and he said, "Emmy Harvey has short hair!" It was cute!