Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ogden Dinosaur Park

Isac is obsessed with all things dinosaurs right now and has been bugging me about taking him to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden since school ended. There just never seemed to be a convenient day, so I kept blowing him off. Well I guess you could say he decided to take matters into his own hands. I wasn't planning to go until I got a call around 8:30 p.m. from Isaac B.'s mom. She was just wondering what time she should send Isaac B. over in the morning, how much it cost to get in, and if he needed a lunch. How could I say no now. I am not sure that Isac even realized how easy his plan of inviting a friend would work, but it did. I took them and everyone had a great time. If you haven't ever been you should check it out, and if you have you should go again before it gets any hotter!

Emily loves to tag along with the boys. For awhile I think she thought all boys in this age range were named Isaac.

Mack is always just happy to go along on our adventures.

Fun cave with "fossils" & "gold"

World's Most Dangerous Creatures

5 comments:

Sheri said...

I love the fact that the two Isaac's have a love for dinosaurs & fossils-these are also some of my favorite things!

Arin and Troy said...

Thanks for waiting a few more days for me to come too!!

Stirling's said...

Isac is a smart boy! He knows how to get what he wants...you are such a good mom to take them in this horrible heat!

Urie's said...

That is so funny! My kids are want to go there also...they haven't invited the neighbors yet.

Urie's said...

How do you edit your comment? Did I mention I didn't pass the AP English exam?